Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It Ain't Easy Being Green

Just a note to anyone who reads this blog site. Thanks for the support, the comments, and the teasing. As I close out 2008 in my mind, I think of the year as the one that I decided to pull myself up out of the 1950's and into the modern world. I will say that I am still debating the value of being engaged in the techno-internetty-blogger-facebooky world. But I'm trying my best to adapt, and I think that as long as you try your best, there is no shame in the mistakes that will be made.

So thanks for bearing with me through the errors and oops'. A year ago, I did not know what a blog or facebook was. Didn't really care either. Somewhere along the way, someone thought I might have something interesting to say to people. The verdict is still out on that one!

Happy Holidays, and be well.

Mark

No comments: